1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clown schools in Atlanta

Discussion in 'Newbies to clowning' started by Troy H, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Troy H

Troy H New Member

Hey there. I'm very interested in learning more about clowning but unsure on how to get my foot in the door. I live in the Atlanta area and was hoping for classes or a camp in the area.

Thanks
    Troy

2. Sir Toony Van Dukes

Sir Toony Van Dukes Well-Known Member

3. Troy H

Troy H New Member

Thank you so very much. I was very excited to see that. I guess I don't know how to use Google bc I googled everything and found nothing. Thanks again for that info.

4. sillydaddyatl

sillydaddyatl Member

Hello, Troy, I'm just seeing this now. I'm in Atlanta and in the Peachtree Clown Alley. We can definitely help you get started in clowning. If you message me your email, I can get you some information.

There is also a Mooseburger Mini-Camp in Chattanooga next month on February 23-24 hosted by the Ahlambra Shriners. The camp is open to the public and would also offer you a good way to get started as well. It's $75 to attend. You can register at 423-899-0223 or find out more information here: https://allevents.in/chattanooga/alhambra-shriners-and-mooseburger-mini-camp/1548388841924843

5. Fitzwilly

Fitzwilly COAI Secretary

Pricilla Mooseburger and her daughter Julia are excellent teachers. Thanks for the info SillyDaddyatl

6. Special K'z

Special K'z Well-Known Member

I know this is a stretch but the COAI convention (Clowns Of America International) is being held in Richmond, VA. It's only and hour and 30 min. via airplane and there are tons of people to meet and connect with at the national convention.

• Agree Agree x 1