1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't Wait!

Discussion in 'The Clown Forum' started by Punkin, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Punkin

Punkin Well-Known Member

This is a public service announcement of a different kind.........in the past 5 years.....I've lost two aunts.....my mother.......my best friend.........my sister.......two cousins......at least 3 school friends....three clown friends....my mother in law....a clown friend who disappeared and has never been found....and just got word that another cousin is terminal. PLEASE........if you are planning on visiting someone.....or want to reach out to someone you haven't seen for a while......DO IT NOW............Don't wait......and if there's something YOU want to do.......don't wait until someday.......do it NOW! Reach out of that "thing" you've always wanted to do! My name is Connie and I approve this message.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Punkin

Punkin Well-Known Member

And btw...........don't think of yourself as immortal..........I was surprised in July by having a 95% blockage in the main artery to the heart...........I was "THIS CLOSE" to having a heart attack. Had to have a stent put in..........so get your checkups, too!