1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First street performance!

Discussion in 'Variety and Street Performance' started by HugoTheTramp, May 22, 2017.

1. HugoTheTramp

HugoTheTramp New Member

Gorsh! I sure am excited! There's going to be this local little outdoor market event, where all sorts of people, both local businesspeople and just ordinary folks gather up sell stuff from homemade pet stones to candy and sausage; I'll be going there to start up my own little clown-corner.

Basically I had in mind doing different gags mixed in with magic. For example, my hobo character trying to eat soup but my spoon keeps bending out of the way of my mouth! Or I blow bubbles into the air and start catching them.

Anyhoo, I don't have much equipment besides the gear I use for my tricks. Might use a old box as a little table and sit on top of a newspaper; it'd fit my character.

Does anyone have any useful tips that come in mind? Anything that just comes in mind? Something useful for a street performer to know?

• Creative Creative x 1