1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm excited to start creating~°❀

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ❁❀flower❁❀, Oct 8, 2016.

1. ❁❀flower❁❀

❁❀flower❁❀ New Member

Hello~
    My name is Rose and,
    I've been interested in
    Making my own character and
    Making this one of my
    Art forms ~❀~
    I've decided just to make one :)
    I've been on the forum a few times. I can't wait to start drawing sketches and getting inspiration from my life to incorporate ✨
    So nice to meet you all,
    You're all so beautiful&expressive ✨

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. KageTomari

KageTomari prolific poster....

hello welcome to clown forum

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. LarryTheClown

LarryTheClown Well-Known Member

Welcome, and good luck!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. The NORMAL One

The NORMAL One Active Member

How do you get there ? Practice drawing faces, study others clowns pictures, listen to others clowns, work on figuring out what you want to do with your clown. If possible join a clown Alley ,or attend seminars ,or clowncamps. Good luck and have fun. Remember to work toward making others laugh and smile and you will enjoy it.

5. magicclrk

magicclrk New Member

6. The NORMAL One

The NORMAL One Active Member

I was in a clown class and one thing that was said is ,if you are having trouble getting a clown chacater write a story. THe story is about what you want your clown to be. Ask and answer all the questions. By telling where and when born, parents, other families member. By getting details you will get a filling what your clown will look like. One thing to remember is your clown like you will grow and age so there will be changes along the way. If most clowns will be honest they will tell you that it takes time to develope their clown. Make improvement as you go chances are your first idea will not be what you end up with. Good luck and laughs and smiles

• Thanks Thanks x 1