1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Linking Rings

Discussion in 'Magic' started by V, Sep 2, 2008.

1. V

V Well-Known Member

2. The stretchy book covers, like are popular in schools, make a nice storage bag for them. Slide them in one side pouch, pull it around and back over the rings.

Mine get more storage time than is good for them. I've yet to figure out how to make a smooth link even with several DVD's to show me how.

3. Fitzwilly

Fitzwilly COAI Secretary

Only $75 ??? Wow! That is nearly half price these days. Thanks for the info.

4. Gummy the Clown

Gummy the Clown New Member

I love the Linking Rings trick, When I was a young Gummy that trick was one of my favorites and I could never figure it out until I got older.

5. Prestige

Prestige New Member

I had a mini set of linking rings years ago, they're pretty cool as far as slight of hand and close up magic goes.

6. V

V Well-Known Member

Mad Hatter Magic has a 12" set on sale for $49. No idea of their quality but I'm about to grab a set. Just had a trunk of props stolen during a sudden thunderstorm @ a festival. A lot of people had a lot of stuff stolen actually - evidently some pros taking advantage of a horrible storm and a festival atmosphere. Expensive lesson, but live & learn and all that stuff I guess.

On another note, I may have some stuff for sale since I'll be prop building next month.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Loopy

Loopy Well-Known Member

Thanks V I was waiting for La Rocks Magic to have the magic linking rings again because they are sold out at the moment still a great place for balloons though.

8. V

V Well-Known Member

La Rocks is probably the worst vendor for magic props out of the few well known entertainer suppliers on the web. I've used them for balloons for a long time and they carry a decent inventory along those lines and Bob and his staff are as helpful as anyone; they just don't have a very active magic profile. ;)

It's hard to beat Mad Hatter for prices and Penguin is always running their 5 for $99. I would occasionally use Magic Geek before they imploded, but don't find 'Vanishing Magic' (to where magicgeek.com now directs) that appealing in either their web store aesthetics and navigation or their product line in general.

Last edited: May 31, 2015