1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Magic coloring book

Discussion in 'Magic' started by Al K. Selcer, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Al K. Selcer

Al K. Selcer New Member

Just got my magic coloring book and its great! Big hit with both my kids, 3 and 8.

2. AuzzyDee

AuzzyDee New Member

It is a must for kids! I bought a giant pencil at a thrift store a few years back, and when I saw giant, I mean like 2-3 feet. I hand this out to a volunteer as a magic wand. Also too, I have seen some people who incorporate the disappearing crayons with this trick.

Found a video showing the bare bones of the trick.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJRLDzhZPwk

Austin :eek:)

3. Al K. Selcer

Al K. Selcer New Member

Giant pencil sounds great, I'll have to keep a lookout for one.

4. Olaf89

Olaf89 New Member

I like the coloring book too. Its easy to perform and has a great instant visual impact for kids. I also really like the idea of a giant pencil.

5. I like to do the brown- E trick!

6. Loopy

Loopy Well-Known Member

There are several versions of the Magic Coloring Book on Amazon just be sure to look at the reviews and quality before choosing.

7. Jeff the Magic Man

Jeff the Magic Man Active Member

Oriental Trading also has jumbo inflatable crayons that I use and give to the birthday child after the show. Great giveaway!

Also, it's good to have a "non-gimmicked" coloring book identical to the one you have. This way you can let the children see it and they will REALLY wonder how you did it!

8. Klinki the Clown

Klinki the Clown New Member

At the carnival-shops here in Germany (also some sort of oriental trading) I always buy little toys for pennies and use them as a give-away at birthday-shows. The kids love it (especially the whistles or something that flies) and the parents are happy when their kids are happy - and will book me again.:D