1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help getting back to Clowning Shape

Discussion in 'The Clown Forum' started by Mario88, May 17, 2017.

1. Mario88

Mario88 New Member

Hi my Old Clown Name Was Rambles I went to clown school with my dad when i was a kid and clowned around at nursing homes, church events and some parties . Im now an adult and looking back im thinking of putting the make up back on but the alley and school i was apart of is gone so im just looking for advise on were should i start cuz i cant even make a ballon animal anymore i need to start at the basics all over

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Sir Toony Van Dukes

Sir Toony Van Dukes Well-Known Member

Find other entertainers in your area. There may not be a clown alley, but there might be a group for magicians (IBM and SAM are the two national organizations that sponsor magician groups). A lot of face painters and balloon twisters have a less organized group (without formal charter and meetings) by hold jams and other gatherings. There are conventions in most parts of the country. If you talk to the other local entertainers, they might be able to point you in the right direction.

3. Mario88

Mario88 New Member

Thanks alot sir toony I really appreciate the advise