1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Clown In Town

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pumpkinoverlord, Oct 16, 2017.

1. pumpkinoverlord

pumpkinoverlord New Member

Hello! My name is Ren! I am an ftm transman and I LOVE clowns! My girlfriend's grandfather was a clown and she was raised by him so clowns are very important to her and through her I found a major appreciation for them. I really enjoy the artistic aspects of clowning as I am a growing artist as well! I used to do special effects makeup and body painting and the decision to get into clowning has helped me get back into that. I am not a clown YET but I wanted to join so that maybe a few people's tips and tricks can help me get there. I am not 100% settled on a character/appearance/name yet. If anyone has good ideas for a name let me know~!!

Here's my first attempt at clown makeup! This is probably not what I will use officially for my character but it was a fun first try :eek:)

[​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Mavis Pierrot

Mavis Pierrot New Member

Welcome aboard~ Some of the clowns here will tell you to just do what you like and follow your heart and blah blah blah. Well, i’m here to tell you that your name will be Three-poops-a-day-sie the Clown, you will paint your face resembling that of a crab on stool softeners, and your main gimmick will be pooping out solid gold in front of live audiences whilst diagnosing audience members with severe hemorrhoids.

You wish I was kidding...

3. tim

tim Have red nose, will travel

Neat look. I like it!