1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Noses

Discussion in 'Newbies to clowning' started by picklenoseclown, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Hey everyone quick question. Do they make squeaky noses that you are able to put on without the string? I like to go with a squeaky nose ever so often, but I hate wearing the string. I was wondering is that the only way it comes?

2. Special K'z

Special K'z Well-Known Member

I don't know about a squeaky nose but you could always carry a squeaker in your pocket that way it is more versatile. You realize you are going to invite kids to pull at your nose if you get the squeaky one. It may be difficult to get them to stop once it gets started. Kids know no boundaries and you will have to be quick and have ways to change up if they start to get to aggressive. Just my two cents worth.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Sir Toony Van Dukes

Sir Toony Van Dukes Well-Known Member

Most of the clowns I know hate the fact that someone once started the concept that clown noses squeak. Too many kids ask to squeeze their noses to find out for themselves, and as Special K'z suggested, this can lead to pulling it

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Special K'z

Special K'z Well-Known Member

If you want to do the squeaking thing a great way to go about it is to carry a squeaker in your pocket. Gently tap a child on the head and squeak it. Then go onto another child older brother or sister perhaps and tap their head and no squeak. Go back to same child it squeaks other child doesn't suggest the other child is broken to the parents they need to take this one to the shop. This way the focus is on your audience not on you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Hey guys thank you for the advice.